Benefits to Your Business
- Cut Costs
- Eliminate Paperwork
- Expedite Delivery of Goods
- Improve Cash Flow
- Accelerate the Reconciliation Process
- Manage Travel and Entertainment
- Set Spending Limits by Department, and Employee
- Online Expense Reporting For Each Employee
- Restrict Card Use to Specific Types of Purchases
- Accommodate Specialized Needs, Tracking Employee Relocation Costs, Temporary Services, Project Management and Departmental Expenses
Advanced Reporting Capabilities
The Visa Purchasing Card is much more than just a payment card. It can be integrated into existing financial systems, has the ability to populate expense reports and can provide detailed data on many purchases. This additional data can provide you with invoice specific information about the transaction.
Available Reporting Modules
- Account Management Module Administrators can assign card limits, restrict spending on daily, monthly or by merchant category codes, perform card account maintenance, and quickly respond to cardholders needs in real time.
- Statement Management Module Users know exactly what is being spent to date, as account summaries and activities are displayed in real time.
- Expense Management Module Managers and Users can view, edit and approve transactions, along with export data and enter out-of-pocket expenses.
- Reports Management Module Administrators can integrate spending data into a company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), general ledger or other back-office application.
- Accepted Worldwide at Over 30 Million Locations
- Generous Credit Line Available Upon Approval
- Add More Security and Convenience to Your Business Travel
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Visa Liability Waiver Program
- Visa's Travel and Emergency Assistance Services